OktoberFOSS!

Nazrul Kamaruddin, GTUG Kuala Lumpur

Oct 15, 2009, 2:07:44 AM10/15/09
to gtug-m...@googlegroups.com, gtug-kua...@googlegroups.com, gt...@googlegroups.com, pyth...@googlegroups.com, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com, malay...@googlegroups.com, osdcm...@googlegroups.com, id-an...@googlegroups.com, con...@sg-gtug.org
They have OktoberFest with free beer. We have OktoberFOSS with free open source software! Malaysia boleh! FOSS Malaysia Conference 2009 is the premier Open Source event in Malaysia for open source software developers, users, enthusiasts & you! It's happening on October 24th till 25th. They have Richard Stallman, father of Free Software Foundation movement, coming this year. They have MySQL co-founder in as speaker. There will be sessions on Drupal, Android, Fedora Linux and many more. You can listen to Ditesh & Yoon Kit talking about FOSS.my 2009 on BFM Radio earlier this week:
http://tinyurl.com/fossmy09bfmradio Curious? Why don't you check out the schedule to find out more:
http://foss.my/2009/schedule/ For GTUG KL, we're holding our meetup this month at FOSS.my 2009. I know it's a paid event. But if you register today, you get to attend all talks for 20 bucks! Today is the last day for the deal. Hurry! Register at: http://foss.my/register/ We'll be with the CodeAndroid Malaysia team at the BoF session room. Come and join us. We'll be talking about Android & other Google related stuff. There will also be demos from local Android app developers & users. On top of that, we will also be giving away a couple of books from Oreilly! Attend CodeAndroid Malaysia BoF session! RSVP now: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196063230184 See you there. Ping! :-)

--
Regards,

Nazrul Kamaruddin,
GTUG Kuala Lumpur