Traveling American Barcamper...

Chris Hutchins

Mar 1, 2010, 10:28:32 AM3/1/10
to BarCamp Malaysia
Hi All,

My name is Chris Hutchins and I'm from San Francisco, CA. Before
traveling, I organized a bunch of barcamp events for the unemployed
called LaidOffCamps. Through that process I've made so many friends
through BarCamp, that I thought this would be a good place to reach
out to people. So, I'm in KL right now and just found out that my bank
won't let me use Malaysian ATMs. While I have money in my bank and in
my payapl account, I only have 9 MR and $5 USD in my wallet. I was
wondering if anyone in KL has paypal and cash and would be willing to
receive my money via paypal and give me cash in return. If you can't
help, but you'd like to meet up and talk about tech, I'd love that
too!

Thanks so much!

Chris Hutchins