barcampkl buzzs

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 6, 2010, 12:08:12 AM4/6/10
to barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
issit just me or its kindof too silent ?

i've added http://events.foss.org.my/all/barcamp-kl-2010

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Ikhwan Nazri Mohd Asran

Apr 6, 2010, 2:48:51 AM4/6/10
to Izhar Firdaus, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Kage wanna start spam war ? :p

//-- signature --//
Ikhwan Nazri Mohd Asran
Director & Multimedia Producer of
Flavert Media Lab & Weddingkami & Officekami
//------------------//
I'm huge on Twitter - http://twitter.com/tekong

sweemeng ng

Apr 6, 2010, 3:06:19 AM4/6/10
to barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
And I realize that gmail don't reply properly...hmm

Apr 6, 2010, 3:13:24 AM4/6/10
to sweemeng ng, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Guys/girls,

Please, people sign-up to the group to receive important news or announcements.

If you wanna chat, please don't' spam to the whole group.
--
Ionnex Sdn. Bhd. (569651-U)
Unit B-12-12, Block B, Megan Avenue II,

Ahmad Siddiq

Apr 6, 2010, 3:17:46 AM4/6/10
to sweemeng ng, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
hello

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM, sweemeng ng <swee...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Ahmad Siddiq bin Mohd Adnan
IT Trainer

Jan Geirnaert at CMD T - +60-12-9207-405

Apr 6, 2010, 5:28:25 AM4/6/10
to Izhar Firdaus, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Yes too quiet on the geek barcamp side. Has the group died out ? or
matsalleh tak boleh ? :)

Jan Geirnaert at CMD T - +60-12-9207-405

Apr 6, 2010, 5:08:00 AM4/6/10
to Ahmad Siddiq, sweemeng ng, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com

ok

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 6, 2010, 7:38:05 AM4/6/10
to Haiza M.F., sweemeng ng, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Haiza M.F. <fuha...@ionnex.com> wrote:
> Guys/girls,
>
> Please, people sign-up to the group to receive important news or
> announcements.
>
> If you wanna chat, please don't' spam to the whole group.

hi haiza,

i believe barcamp-...@googlegroup.com is a discussion mailing
list instead of announcement mailing list.

anyway .. its understandable some ppl might think it as an
announcement mailing list considering its been ages since actual
barcamp discussion were done here .. last real discussions based on
the archive was around Mar/April 2009

Iris Khoo

Apr 6, 2010, 7:53:55 AM4/6/10
to BarCamp Malaysia
Yo Barcampers..

Isnt this NICE for the 2010 BarcampKL 2010 T-Shirt :P
If you think its a "NOOO". You know what to do lahh :)
Please send your CREATIVE tshirt design to iris...@gmail.com
This year, BarcampKL 2010 Tshirt Design will be designed & voted by
you guys .. on 10 APR.
Please send your design by 9 APR :)
P/S : PICTURE ABOVE FOR DISPLAY ONLY.. WILL NOT BE PART OF THE
VOTING :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3648697&id=558428809

P/S : If your have facebook, Kindly join the Barcamp Malaysia Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20798441507&ref=ts

Thanks & Regards,
Iris Khoo

Umarzuki Mochlis

Apr 6, 2010, 8:22:30 AM4/6/10
to Iris Khoo, BarCamp Malaysia
wow, there's one event this month....if izhar hadn't started this thread, i probably wouldn't know this *early*
i never tried this kind of event, so maybe I'll come this time. See you fellow geeks at Subang

Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Jan Geirnaert at CMD T - +60-12-9207-405

Apr 6, 2010, 10:24:01 AM4/6/10
to Iris Khoo, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com