Public transport details to Summit USJ / Segi college

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 7, 2010, 12:53:31 AM4/7/10
to barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
anybody with the know-how ?

:P

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 7, 2010, 1:09:07 AM4/7/10
to Ahmad Siddiq, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Ahmad Siddiq <mysi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wait for the LRT extension project to finish.

that would be 2012 .. if it managed to finish before the 2012 :P ..

Ahmad Siddiq

Apr 7, 2010, 1:05:44 AM4/7/10
to Izhar Firdaus, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
wait for the LRT extension project to finish.

Ahmad Siddiq bin Mohd Adnan
IT Trainer
Asia Talk Sdn Bhd
No. 1-2, Block B Jalan Rampai Niaga 2,
Rampai Business Park, 53300, Kuala Lumpur
Mobile No: 017-3689537
E-Mail: si...@allasiatalk.com

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 7, 2010, 1:31:44 AM4/7/10
to Derek Wong, Ahmad Siddiq, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
hurm ..

Rapidkl U63 seems to reach there from KLSentral

Derek Wong

Apr 7, 2010, 1:20:43 AM4/7/10
to Izhar Firdaus, Ahmad Siddiq, barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
ktm komuter to subang jaya
40 mins walk :P
done it before.. its doable... :)

- Derek Wong

Resh Windblade

Apr 7, 2010, 2:55:40 PM4/7/10
to barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
There is a Mini-Bus / regular bus service from the KTM Station.

From: thef...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:20:43 +0800
Subject: Re: [barcampmalaysia] Public transport details to Summit USJ / Segi college
To: kagese...@gmail.com
CC: mysi...@gmail.com; barcamp-...@googlegroups.com

CL

Apr 23, 2010, 5:54:54 AM4/23/10
to BarCamp Malaysia
Interested in knowing how as well :)

On Apr 8, 2:55 am, Resh Windblade <windbl...@live.com> wrote:
> There is a Mini-Bus / regular bus service from the KTM Station.
>
> From: thefal...@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:20:43 +0800
> Subject: Re: [barcampmalaysia] Public transport details to Summit USJ / Segi    college
> To: kagesenshi...@gmail.com
> CC: mysid...@gmail.com; barcamp-...@googlegroups.com
>
> ktm komuter to subang jaya40 mins walk :Pdone it before.. its doable... :)
> - Derek Wong
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Izhar Firdaus <kagesenshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Ahmad Siddiq <mysid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > wait for the LRT extension project to finish.
>
> that would be 2012 .. if it managed to finish before the 2012 :P ..
>
> --
>
> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail / KageSenshi
>
> Inigo Consulting (FOSS/Plone Development, Training & Services)
>
> http://www.inigo-tech.com
>
> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>
> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>
> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331
>
> --

> --

> barcamp-malays...@googlegroups.com
> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969

CL Chow

Apr 23, 2010, 6:03:37 AM4/23/10
to BarCamp Malaysia
Or Izhar, if you're going by public transport, let's go together :)
Even if we need to walk, it's less boring that way XD

Regards,
CL Chow
"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/"

Izhar Firdaus

Apr 23, 2010, 9:07:20 AM4/23/10
to CL Chow, BarCamp Malaysia
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:03 PM, CL Chow <klrkd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or Izhar, if you're going by public transport, let's go together :)
> Even if we need to walk, it's less boring that way XD

for tomorrow, i'll be going with sniffit .. :P

Umarzuki Mochlis

Apr 23, 2010, 9:19:59 AM4/23/10
to Izhar Firdaus, CL Chow, BarCamp Malaysia
too bad i got maintenance job tomorrow. No free t-shirt if I only go on Sunday?
--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my