We Need to Decide a Date for BARcamp?

Kevin Harriss

May 17, 2012, 12:21:06 PM5/17/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
The two previous dates we had for BARcamp were July 7-8th or July
21-22nd. My opinion is that we do July 21-22nd or we just push it back
into August. We are about a month and a half out from the first
weekend which I think is too short of time to get everything ready.
The latter date will be the minimum about of time to pull it off in my
mind, 2 months. What are your thoughts on the date?

Tim, do you have any more info on when PS1 is moving into their new
space? If they won't be ready by that weekend we can always push back
into August.

Kevin

Sacha De'Angeli

May 17, 2012, 3:44:39 PM5/17/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Planned moving date is June 1, so by august I expect PS1 to be in some form of equilibrium acceptable to hosting BAR Camp.

What do you think Tim?

Tim Saylor

May 18, 2012, 6:05:43 PM5/18/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Keep in mind that barcamp just requires some projectors and chairs.  If we do too much set up it may actually make it less ideal of a location.  I think we could do it pretty much any time after June 15th or so.