Re: Contact the BarCamp organizers [#14]

Tim Saylor

Aug 21, 2012, 5:17:37 PM8/21/12
to barcamp chicago planning
I'm not sure if this person knows the difference between barcamp and ps:one.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Wufoo <no-r...@wufoo.com> wrote:
Name Martin O'Shield
Email * Mar...@WindyCitySDR.com
What's up? *
Hello,

I know that I've been in contact with your entity before, but have YET to visit your location.

I was at the ChipY " Women's Python Group " with my 11 year old daughter, and all I can tell you is that I fell in love with the staff over the weekend, and the very nature of what you guys do.

Ava, and Sheila Mendez explained to me what you guys are about and I would LOVE to partake.

I salute your entity for BarCamp Chicago, and long as I can work with FANTASTIC people like Ava and Sheila, and the other ChipY staff, I, Martin L. O'Shield, belongs to you guys!

:-)

Sincerely,

Martin

Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

--
@tsaylor