Chair Rental

Kevin Harriss

Jul 6, 2011, 2:44:42 PM7/6/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
After making many calls and trying multiple companies I was able to
place an order for chair rentals. As the order stands now we have 100
white plastic folding chairs being delivered to Pumping Station One on
Friday and picked up on Monday. Each chair costs $1.95. Delivery costs
$100 and requires a minimum order of $150. If we want to change to
pickup we need a minimum order of $75. They are emailing me a qoute
and then we have to confirm the order by 3pm tomorrow. That means if
we want to change the amount of chairs or switch to pick up we still
can.

Kevin

Tim Saylor

Jul 6, 2011, 2:48:10 PM7/6/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Where is the place?

Tim Saylor

Jul 6, 2011, 2:48:59 PM7/6/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Regardless, delivery is probably best.  I think we overestimated food by a large margin so I think we're ok on money.

Kevin Harriss

Jul 8, 2011, 11:00:48 AM7/8/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get a delivery window finally for the chair delivery and they will drop off the chairs between 1-4pm this afternoon at PS1.

Kevin