Pizza and Beer

Kevin Harriss

Jul 8, 2011, 10:56:06 AM7/8/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Ramon is going to sponsor lunch on Sunday for BARcamp. The only issue is that we are out of his delivery area so we will have to pick them up from his store on Fullerton (2455 W. Fullerton). They will be ready for pick up on Sunday at Noon. I placed an order for a keg of Goose Island Summertime from Binny's Lincoln Park location (1720 N. Marcey St.). We have a keg and tap for sure but the tubs are on a first come first serve basis. The keg is under my name. They said is should be around $110 total but a good chunk of that is deposits.

Tim Saylor

Jul 8, 2011, 10:57:12 AM7/8/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I can pick it up at any time today.

Sacha De'Angeli

Jul 8, 2011, 11:05:15 AM7/8/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on purchasing a few cases this afternoon, requests?