Final BARcamp Chicago Planning Meeting (Tomorrow - Wednesday)

1 view

eviljoel

Jul 5, 2011, 11:01:11 PM7/5/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We'll be having our final BARcamp Chicago planning meeting tomorrow
(Wednesday) at Pumping Station: One at 6:00 PM.

Please note the (planning meeting) venue change. Pumping Station: One
is located at 3354 North Elston, Chicago, IL 60618.

Thank you,
EJ

Kevin Harriss

Jul 6, 2011, 2:37:56 PM7/6/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make the meeting I am home sick.

Kevin

Tim Saylor

Jul 6, 2011, 2:41:06 PM7/6/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
We'll talk and call you if necessary.  Joel, if you want to just make this a call in meeting that's fine with me, PS1 isn't close to your house.