Follow Up Meeting

eviljoel

Jul 11, 2011, 2:22:03 PM7/11/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com

Hey Kevin and all,

Tim and I would like to have a follow up meeting sooner rather than later, preferably this week.  We should have this meeting while everything is still fresh in our minds and so we can get BARcamp follow up stuff out of the way.  Is Wednesday good for everyone?

For the rest of the list, this meeting is NOT a kickoff meeting for next year.  The purpose of this meeting is to document what went well, what didn't, identify things we can improve upon and determine when we should start planning next year.

Thank you,
eviljoel

Tim Saylor

Jul 11, 2011, 8:36:02 PM7/11/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday is fine for me.

Kevin Harriss

Jul 12, 2011, 10:00:57 AM7/12/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I will be there on Wednesday.

eviljoel

Jul 12, 2011, 1:23:18 PM7/12/11
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Alright. We'll meet at 6:00 PM at the Clark Street Ale House tomorrow
(Wednesday).

Thanks,
EJ