[Paintings by Barbara Pask] Soft Shades

1 view

Barbara Pask

Apr 27, 2015, 7:41:42 PM4/27/15
to barbar...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!  This is one of two paintings I entered in the Woman's art club show, they only may take one and they chose the other.  I was very happy to be chosen, it's there 122 annual show.  My painting sold, actually twice.  I had to paint it a second time for another lady. It was the two white ducks I posted a while back.  This painting is oil on a 8" x 10" canvas, painted from life.

This Friday night in Evendale Ohio I have two paintings in the Evendale art show, it's only hangs for the weekend but it's such a nice show.

--
Posted By Barbara Pask to Paintings by Barbara Pask at 4/27/2015 04:41:00 PM

Barbara Pask

Apr 27, 2015, 8:09:41 PM4/27/15
to barbar...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!  This is one of two paintings I entered in the Woman's art club show, they only may take one and they chose the other.  I was very happy to be chosen, it's their 122nd annual show.  My painting sold, actually twice.  I had to paint it a second time for another lady. It was the two white ducks I posted a while back.  This painting is oil on a 8" x 10" canvas, painted from life.