[Paintings by Barbara Pask] Brush & Palette show

Barbara Pask

Mar 8, 2015, 9:38:54 AM3/8/15
to barbar...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I paint with a group of ladies every Tueday called the Brush & Palette Painters. The group formed over 50 years ago and I'm proud to be a member. Every March we hang a show of our paintings at the Cincinnati Women's Art club in Mariemont. Friday night was our opening, such a fun night and our opening was well attended.  Yesterday myself and two other ladies from our group went back down and painted while we chatted with people that came by to see our show. I find that the majority of people that come to see you demo are artists and I'm happy to share any pointers with them I can. Please visit our show if you live near Cincinnati or come to visit.

Here I am painting and this is a photo of my finished painting. 8" x 10" oil

--
Posted By Barbara Pask to Paintings by Barbara Pask at 3/08/2015 06:38:00 AM