[Paintings by Barbara Pask] Ballerina WIP

Barbara Pask

Aug 31, 2015, 10:53:41 PM8/31/15
to barbar...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is a work in progress. Oil on a 18" x 24" deep canvas. A larger piece for me, I am considering entering it in a competition to hang in a local hospital for a year.  Fun to paint a bit larger for a change.

Busy as always, open house this Thursday night at the Artist Lounge in Hamilton and Saturday I am going to a plein air competition. I hope things are good in your life, thanks for your visit.

--
Posted By Barbara Pask to Paintings by Barbara Pask at 8/31/2015 07:53:00 PM