Examples with maven only (no Eclipse)?

Rick M

Oct 6, 2016, 9:27:17 PM10/6/16
to Baratine
I'm trying to build a new web app using Baratine, on macOS, and I don't want to use Eclipse. I'd like to just build from the command line. I've created a project using Maven, and modified the generated App.java file to match the HelloService example in Getting Started, but I don't know how to run the local server via the mvn command line. Is this possible?

Rick M

Oct 6, 2016, 9:31:47 PM10/6/16
to Baratine
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 6:27:17 PM UTC-7, Rick M wrote:
I'm trying to build a new web app using Baratine, on macOS, and I don't want to use Eclipse. I'd like to just build from the command line. I've created a project using Maven, and modified the generated App.java file to match the HelloService example in Getting Started, but I don't know how to run the local server via the mvn command line. Is this possible?

I tried gradle instead, using an example from the blog. That made it easier to run.