What's That Spell? puzzle hunt

Nathan Curtis

Jul 14, 2016, 6:38:05 PM7/14/16
to baphl-a...@googlegroups.com
It's not a BAPHL, but it is a Boston area puzzle hunt! I have launched a Kickstarter campaign for "What's That Spell?", a new puzzle hunt, at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/440064797/whats-that-spell-puzzle-hunt-by-nathan-curtis.

This hunt has 12 puzzles and 3 metapuzzles, and is available in two versions: solve at home, or register for a live event in the Boston area. The projected date for the Boston area event is September 24. If you can't make that date but still want to solve live, there will probably be a dry run earlier in September. I am also looking for people to help me write site-specific puzzles and produce the hunt, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Nathan Curtis