Soliciting BAPHLs for 2021!

BAPHL-announce

Jan 21, 2021, 6:15:06 PM1/21/21
to BAPHL-announce
Hello puzzle friends!

It has been a very, very long time since a BAPHL has happened.  And perhaps 2021 is the time to try and bring it back to life :)

So, we'd like to see if anyone out there has any interest in creating a BAPHL event this year!  Since we continue to be in an uncertain state with regards to the wisdom and safety of large public gatherings, we'd love to try expanding the boundaries of what BAPHL events can look like this year - perhaps virtual events, perhaps outdoor, self-guided (Cluekeeper-esque) events that can be done asynchronously, or perhaps something experimental that hasn't been done before!

Please reach out to ba...@baphl.org if you have any interest at all.  Whether you have a writing team that would be raring to go, or whether you'd want to help but you're not sure how... any level of interest is appreciated :)

(And, lest I forget, congratulations to Palindrome on the Mystery Hunt win this year!)

Best,
Hubert
(for BAPHL)