BAPHL registration closes today!

BAPHL-announce

Mar 28, 2014, 4:52:41 PM3/28/14
to baphl-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello BAPHLers -

This is a final reminder that the registration deadline for BAPHL 9: Forbidden Rhode Island (happening in Providence on Saturday, April 5) is today (Friday, March 28).

Registration and other details are at baphl.org/9/. If you are interested in accepting an attached hunter, or if you are a hunter in search of a team, please e-mail our matchmakers at bap...@baphl.org. (You can also e-mail that address with any other questions about registration or the event itself.) At last count, we have 28 teams, so you won't be lonely. Registering will entitle you to a set of warmup puzzles, which you can solve on the train if you're taking one to Providence (or at any other time you like). Those will be sent to registered teams early next week.

Also, I've been asked to remind you that DASH 6 is also occurring in the Boston area (10am on April 26 in Jamaica Plain) and that registration for that event (at playdash.org) closes on Friday, April 4. Two New England puzzle hunts in one month! Can you stand the excitement? Yes, you can, but only barely.

Cheers,
Dan, for the Sons of Tamarkin