Registration now open for BAPHL 14!

Hubert Hwang

Oct 23, 2016, 9:13:45 PM10/23/16
to baphl-a...@googlegroups.com

Dearest puzzle friends,

Registration is now open for BAPHL 14, our celebration of six years of#(*%4&($3*,!(5*#%)*(*<>!#.,8%*!2 ERROR ERROR ERROR

Greetings, solvers.

You will find the registration forms for BAPHL 14 at the following links:

Team Registration (3 to 6 team members)

Unattached Hunters (individuals or pairs without a team)

Upon completing the form, you will be contacted to arrange payment. The registration fee will be $15.

As a reminder, BAPHL 14 will make its anomalous reappearance on Saturday, November 12th.  Our instruments have detected that the event has been displaced in space as well as time; it will arrive somewhere in the vicinity of Copley Square.

As always, visit http://www.baphl.org/14/ for updates on the situation.

-- The Bureau