Dates for BAPHL 20 and 21

BAPHL-announce

Apr 28, 2019, 9:47:45 PM4/28/19
to BAPHL-announce
Hi folks,

We'd like to formally announce dates for BAPHL 20 and 21 this year:

BAPHL 20 will take place on Sunday, June 9th, run by The Natural 1s.  Registration will be open within the next couple of weeks.

BAPHL 21 will take place on the weekend of July 13th, run by "Fleens?  YOU'RE Not Fleens!"

Currently, there are no BAPHL events scheduled for the fall, but if your team is interested in writing at all (this year or next), please reach out at ba...@baphl.org!

-- Hubert
(for BAPHL)

BAPHL-announce

May 5, 2019, 7:35:40 PM5/5/19
to BAPHL-announce
Hiya folks,

Just an informational follow-up about BAPHL 21: the date has been confirmed to be Saturday, July 13th.  We are aware that this conflicts with this year's NPL convention, but unfortunately the writing team is not able to reschedule.

They are, however, still looking for testsolvers; if you would be interested in testsolving for BAPHL 21, please reach out to them at bap...@baphl.org.

-- Hubert
(for BAPHL)