Fwd: overseas voting

Chris Hill

Jul 2, 2022, 11:52:10 PM7/2/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Have tried emailing the mp for my registered constituency plus Liss Truss and Bozo  but get parroted back the 'official' government line- no plans to change the policy of the last 70 yrs etc etc from the Civil Service handbook.
Doesn't help that Sevenoaks is about as true blue as you can get although at the next election I will try voting lib dem despite years of voting labour