BBC News: £1bn UK-India trade deals will create 6,000 UK jobs, says PM

Chris Hill

May 4, 2021, 12:18:42 AM (6 days ago) May 4
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Havnt yet agreed social policies. There must be thousands of UK expats retired in India? Do we contact them?
Also EU expats state pensions will be frozen from 2023 unless individual  agreements are reached with 27 countries. Another opportunity to expand our lobbying group?

£1bn UK-India trade deals will create 6,000 UK jobs, says PM - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56974831

* Disclaimer *

The BBC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address nor name of the sender have been verified.