Commonweal;lth meeting

clive walford

Jun 14, 2022, 12:41:59 PMJun 14
to bapamail

TO BAPA

Commonwealth Meeting.

Thanks Chris, and yes perhaps I should have done as you suggested. I was primarily just trying to get to Prince Charles to be aware of FPs! Plus I think the agenda was aired and dried long ago and as my previous  mail to previous meetings it was it seems a taboo subject. Still as I said its another target we should all get our teeth into. (or arrows etc).

Thanks Jo, all we want is another 499, 999 letters sent to that pair before he gets fully gagged when he is King.

Terry, as Prince C  has had a few good digs at government policies in the past, which were referred to in the press but I know not what effect they may have had. So again I suggest 499,999 letters get at him and make him more aware of the effects the FP policy has on FPs. Also to refer to the fact this government is denying our entitlement to the pension, we all contributed to the secured funds covering the pension.

I will try to get more out but am waning a bit at 84! (Ah, poor old sod).

Regards to all fellow FPs in BAPA. Clive (PPiI as well)