Frozen Pensions petition gets 10,852 signatures

Paul Swain

May 4, 2022, 4:19:14 AM5/4/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

As I write, the Frozen Pensions petition
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/601821/ has 10,852 signatures!

This means that the UK Government has to respond to it.

That's a great step!

If you're eligible, but haven't signed the petition yet, please sign it
now to show your support.

And if you've already signed, now might be a good time to write to your
UK MP and tell them that a considered response, not the usual "this is
what we've always done and we're going to keep doing it" response isn't
appropriate this time.

Paul

Tony OMahony

May 4, 2022, 6:01:56 AM5/4/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
That is totally brilliant. Thank you Paul for piloting us through this process. We need continuous support and prodding.

FYI: I wrote to Julian Simmonds (MP for Ryan, Qld) and delivered the letter to his office. He's a Lib.
To date I have had no reply.

For the first time I can remember Ryan is marginal (strong Green prfesence.)

I shall follow it up but will not be voting for him.

Regards
Tony

Tony O'Mahony

alexander whitehead

May 5, 2022, 3:00:13 AM5/5/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
GREAT NEWS I HAVE WROTE TO EVERY P.M FOR THE LAST 10YEARS NO REPLY NO REPLY I AM IN MY 90TH YR HOW MUCH DO THEY OWE ME?????????? THANK YOU ALEXANDER WHITEHEAD