Jim Tilley

Paul Swain

Jan 23, 2021, 4:07:00 AM1/23/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone!

Those of you who've been around for a long time, or have had some contact with BPiA, may remember Jim Tilley.

Jim has done a significant amount of work to try and get our pensions unfrozen, but unfortunately is now gravely ill.  He said last month that he probably only had 12 months to live https://www.facebook.com/groups/1503078969991456/permalink/2564827400483269/ but it now looks like things are progressing far more quickly than that.

There are more details below, including information about contacting Jim.  As requested below, please do not email or call him.

Paul