UK DWP plan to respond to the Canadian Government

Paul Swain

Jan 21, 2021, 4:32:57 AMJan 21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone!

In the UK Parliament, Guy Opperman has advised that the UK Government "plans to respond shortly to the request from Canada for a reciprocal social security agreement."

See:

Anyone got time to track down the Canadian request so we can see what they asking for, and offering?

Here's hoping that the UK Government's response won't be the response we've had for so many years and that this will lead to a change.

Paul

terryandlorraine

Jan 21, 2021, 11:53:39 PMJan 21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com