dwp LOST JOBS

clive walford

Mar 18, 2022, 12:23:07 PM3/18/22
to bapamail

From PPiI

TODAYS NEWS. (18 MARCH ’22) OF THOUSANDS OF DWP JOBS ARE AT RISK ACROSS THE UK. THE DWP HAS CONFIRMED PLANS TO CLOSE SOME OFFICES AND RELOCATE STAFF AT OTHERS TO SAVE MONEY.  ( Union warns of job cuts over DWP office closures )

Once more we seem to have got it fairly right last year, (Oct- Nov), on our post.

“Over the last year or so, there has been a bit of a trickle of posts agreeing with our PPiI question of the deliberate creation of all the DWP failures, false information and what do appear to be lies. It could happen of course but will it? Why does it seem that the DWP has suddenly become even more incompetent than, how m any years ago? (I expect some people will suggest 75 years!).

            Should all campaigners on any aspect of pensions be preparing for such a happening? Be prepared for all possibilities as a precautionary measure. This is one area all groups should be seriously considering setting up a single group of  a coordinated working party to collect  and collate group views. It is not a committee by any means. Collect and coordinate no personal opinions as such. What does each member see as I likely new Pension dept set up?

            One thing must come at the top of the list without question. THE STATE PENSION IS NOT A BENEFIT. It is an entitlement, a right and nothing less.

            It was a coincidence that both WPIYPO and PPiI posted strong words on it within a few days of each other. (Surely, indicating the importance of it. One even suggested any one that receives a letter from the DWP that refers  to the pension as being a benefit should   write or email the sending office / officer stating that the pension is not a benefit. It is a right by legislation.

Secondly, should the pension be a stand -alone sub group in a new or rebuilt pension department? Personally I think it should be.  Keep pension and benefits separated. You know what those crafty ******** are like!"