Latest mention of Frozen Pensions in UK Parliament

Paul Swain

Dec 9, 2020, 3:14:28 AM12/9/20
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone!

I have just received the following update from BPiA about the work that Tendo is doing in the UK:

Today, a Westminster Hall debate on the ‘future of pensions policy’ took place led by Rob Roberts, MP for Delyn.

In advance of this debate, we reached out to our supporters with front bench responsibility for pensions and sent a briefing on the campaign, the issue of ‘frozen’ pensions and why this injustice should be raised in the Westminster Hall debate, to those who signed up to speak.

As a result, campaign supporters Wendy Chamberlain MP and Kirsten Oswald MP raised the issue of ‘frozen’ pensions during the debate.

You can find videos of their contributions on the subject at:

or read their contributions at

The entire debate is at https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2020-12-08/debates/BFF0C98B-1227-430B-8B19-5E7B185D2FDB/FutureOfPensionsPolicy

If anyone here is on Twitter, then please make sure that you follow and support https://twitter.com/pensionjustice, the ICBP account on Twitter.  There has been a lot of activity there lately about frozen pensions, so if you can support them by retweeting and replying, that will get the message out to all your followers.

Paul