"may be interesting" email

Paul Swain

Feb 26, 2021, 10:09:23 AM2/26/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone!

This seems to be the information that Zillah was trying to send:

frozen pensions : 1 Written Answer
==================================

Written Answers - Department for Work and Pensions: Pensions: Canada (24 Feb 2021)
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2021-02-19.155481.h&s=frozen+pensions#g155481.q0
Virginia Crosbie: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and *Pensions*,
what discussions she has had with the Government of Canada on the offer
of a reciprocal agreement to uprate *frozen* overseas *pensions*.

frozen pension : 1 Written Answer
=================================

Written Answers - Department for Work and Pensions: Pensions: Canada (24 Feb 2021)
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2021-02-19.155481.h&s=frozen+pension#g155481.q0
Virginia Crosbie: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and *Pensions*,
what discussions she has had with the Government of Canada on the offer
of a reciprocal agreement to uprate *frozen* overseas *pensions*.

====================

If clicking any of these links doesn't work, you may have
to copy and then paste them into the 'Location' or
'Address' box of your web browser, and then press 'enter'
or 'return' on your keyboard.

Best wishes,
TheyWorkForYou

mySociety,
483 Green Lanes,
London,
N13 4BS,
United Kingdom

TheyWorkForYou email alerts need love and support to look
after. Please consider donating to mySociety to help us
continue and expand:
        https://www.mysociety.org/twfy-donate/

Zillah:  Please let me know if I've got it wrong.

Just a tip:  Sending emails as attachments isn't a good idea these days as lots of services block them because it's one of the things that spammers do.

So it's far better to either forward the email, or copy and paste the information you want to send into a new message.

Paul

James Nelson

Feb 26, 2021, 6:52:15 PM2/26/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Maybe it was the URL of the answer that people could not access. So here is the very informative and helpful answer, a masterpiece.

Guy Opperman The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

The Department will respond to the written request from Canada for a reciprocal social security agreement in due course.

This man has the makings of a good pollie.

James

Zillah Warner

Feb 27, 2021, 12:04:16 AM2/27/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Paul that’s what I was trying to do may be good if everyone joins (They  work for you) Hugs Zillah

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sheila Whyte

Feb 27, 2021, 12:04:32 AM2/27/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com