Monthly payment

dizzyliz474

Aug 12, 2021, 12:52:43 PM8/12/21
to BAPA
Hi is someone able to let me know what period my pension from UK can be paid. I presently have it paid monthly but would prefer it six monthly or yearly if possible. Also the address I should send my request to. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Elizabeth

mary barber

Aug 12, 2021, 11:59:39 PM8/12/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

I have mine quarterly.Andra

Chris Hill

Aug 13, 2021, 12:22:27 AM8/13/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
They actually pay every 4 weeks and your proposal would not work with Proof of Life certification

Paul Swain

Aug 13, 2021, 5:11:19 AM8/13/21
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

'dizzyliz474' via BAPA wrote on 12/08/2021 8:52 pm:

Hi is someone able to let me know what period my pension from UK can be paid. I presently have it paid monthly but would prefer it six monthly or yearly if possible. Also the address I should send my request to. Thank you in advance.

Hi Elizabeth!

Payments can be made every 4 or 13 weeks, unless your pension is under £5 a week - see the When you’ll get paid section in https://www.gov.uk/state-pension-if-you-retire-abroad

The contact details for the International Pensions Centre are at https://www.gov.uk/international-pension-centre

Paul