Murray's introduction

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Murray

未读,
2007年9月24日 09:09:312007/9/24
收件人 Baobab Volunteers、jenc...@gmail.com
Hi everyone,

I'm a recent physics PhD who is down in Malawi for 2.5 months to
volunteer with Baobab on some projects. My partner, Jen Capell, has
public/global health expertise, and is here working with The
Lighthouse, the HIV clinic with which Baobab works closely.

There are a range of projects I might be able to contribute to here,
such as building windmills and/or solar energy sources for off-grid
powering of baobab's servers and clinics. But I would also be happy
to freelance on any ideas coming down this message board pipeline.

I was interested in Nina's posting on graphical display of information
-- my physics expertise is in nanoscale optics, which involves much 3D-
modelling and graphing of data.

Keep the ideas flowing!
cheers,
Murray McCutcheon