Looking for a Job in Malawi

marcos

May 10, 2008, 3:08:47 PM5/10/08
to Baobab Volunteers
Hello,
My name is Marcos Fernandez, from Spain. I would like to find a job in
Malawi.

During my last three years, I have been working as Web Content Manager
with Hewlett Packard. Up to now I been working in different projects
in multinational and local environments. I also have been supporting
and collaborating as a volunteer with some non profit organisations in
Spain and would very much appreciate this opportunity to volunteer or
work in your country.
I have an MBA and have achieved good interpersonal skills as well as
technical skills in management, marketing, excellent computer skills
and also good competencies as a team leader, motivator and trainer and
the ability to work under pressure. I am able to speak English,
Portuguese and Spanish.

Please, find my CV at:
http://groups.google.com/group/lilongwe-chat/files
and select: marcos_fernandez_.doc

Thank-you, please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any
further information.
--
Marcos Manuel Fernández
677 88 76 46