Re: want a job in malawi

Message has been deleted

Soyapi Mumba

Jun 23, 2008, 5:15:18 AM6/23/08
to vkum...@gmail.com, baobab-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent,

All the best!

- Soyapi

Baobab Health is a young and dynamic organization focused on improving health care in Malawi through technical innovation. Our touchscreen health care systems are currently used at over 15 hospitals and clinics throughout Malawi.

COMPUTER PROGRAMMER

You will be developing software as part of our software development team. The candidate must have a proven passion for, and experience with, computer programming, and ideally has the following qualifications:

  • Knowledge on the latest internet and web technologies

  • Experienced in using Linux

  • Experienced in using Ruby on Rails

  • Commitment to Open Source Software

  • Fast learner

Application:

Those with the right qualifications and experience should submit their application letters and CV with names and addresses of at least three traceable referees, not later than 25 June 2008 to Baobab.

We prefer to receive applications through e-mail at: h...@baobabhealth.org

Those applying through post should send their application to:

HR Officer

Baobab Health

P.O. box 149, Lilongwe

For more information about Baobab and these vacancies visit www.baobabhealth.org

Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.

christlike wrote:
i was tld that there is vacancy at Baobab health in Malawi but after
visiting the website i dint get alot of info so am asking anyone who
knows to tell me on +26509699509 or email me on vkum...@gmail.com am
waiting guys please help. i dont want to miss this opportunity.

vincent