Flot - Weight graph

Lee Irving(MagpieUK)

Feb 20, 2008, 3:27:26 PM2/20/08
to Baobab Volunteers
I have uploaded a flot version of the graph I did last time into the
groups files . To use save into the flot examples directory. This is
the starter for 10 for the new graph.

jeffrafter

Feb 21, 2008, 8:54:14 AM2/21/08
to Baobab Volunteers
Hi MagpiUK,

I made some changes and tooled around a bit. I think in the long run
(maybe the short run) we are going to stop graphing the BMI as the
Monitoring and Evaluation department is suggesting we drop it in favor
of a weight for height / age graph. Ultimately it is the same thing
with different labels and slightly different data... so everything you
have done will still be completely useful... just thought I would
throw that out. I took the sample you uploaded and had way too much
fun-- I uploaded bmi.html and jquery.js and jquery.flot.js (which are
the two out of the box javascript files). Then I added a bunch of
crazy features... I think it is actually getting fairly close to
Google Finance behavior in a Flot graph. Which is cool I think :) I
also added:

<!--[if IE]><script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="../excanvas.pack.js"></script><![endif]-->

For IE compat. I think you can find the latest here
http://code.google.com/p/explorercanvas/

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter (njero)

On Feb 20, 10:27 pm, "Lee Irving(MagpieUK)" <irvin...@gmail.com>