subject: kudos to the admin. of this blog

Srirama Murti

Nov 1, 2019, 12:54:36 PM11/1/19
to Bankvrs Google, Bankpensioner Google
dear friends,
we commend the efforts of the admin.of this blog..Shri Chandrasekhar Belsare.
(Pune).in running the Blog without any complaint.
we request shri Belsare to join in C.N.Prasad,SBM COMMUNE,efforts for
redressal of our pending grievances.

Let us consider contributing minimum amount of Rs.500 towards upkeep of this
blog.
we.pre-2002 Nov. retirees have become old and we are not able to move frequently
to attend meetings,seminars etc.most of us are blessed with Diabetic and other
ailments.
we are relying on this Blog, as our leaders like S.C.Jain have become puppets of
AIBEA..Once AIBEA was guardian of bank workers.they have forgotten their
senior comrades and left the retirees/pensioners in the Bay of Bengal.
No more to add!.
With Regards to all!
S.S.R.Murthy