Fw: bank pensioner Payment of Commutation in respect of those

Srirama Murti

Nov 2, 2019, 11:44:02 AM11/2/19
to Bankvrs Google

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Srirama Murti <ssrm...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, 2 November, 2019, 09:09:16 pm IST
Subject: Re: bank pensioner Payment of Commutation in respect of those

Dear friends,
though our Canara Bank General Secretary Shri Srinivasan has brought the judgement
of contempt case in supreme court to the notice of Canara Bank, pensioners have not
received the recovered amount. Canara bank is silent in the matter giving wrong
impression to the pensioners of other banks.
-S.S.R.Murthy

On Saturday, 2 November, 2019, 09:43:55 am IST, 'Debasish Mukherjee' via bankpensioner <bankpe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

But after SC judgement dt.28.8.2019 Canara Bank refunded the recovered commutation paid to the retirees.
Debasish Mukherjee,
mumb...@rediffmail.com

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android