Re: bankpensioner AIBOC LETTER TO IBA is all humbug and misleading the pensioners.It is high time to have links with the Govt.

Srirama Murti

Jul 2, 2019, 9:37:16 AM7/2/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, Bankvrs Google
dear retirees/pensioners!
earlier the percentage of marriages amongst temple priests in Telangana was very low.
but the new govt, in Telangana has brought reforms/changes in the pay scale of Archakas,somewhat
better than old times.Likewise, a day is not far off when the bank men are not preferred by
girls.It is up to the legislators state/central level to ponder over the matter and do justice to bank men.
This point is to be driven deep into the social media,face book/twitter/you tube.
it is to be noted our retirees' union leaders want  to keep the grievances of pensioners in cold storage,
the problems are treated by them as Kashmir issue , no solution.
so far our dharnas, representations,Letters have not yielded solutions.
the new proposal to join the other retiree organisation along with in-service bank men. having links to the  present government is to
be given fair trial before finalisation of 11 th BPS;
With Regards to all,
S.S.R.Murthy, ex-canara bank.

On Tuesday, 2 July, 2019, 03:53:58 pm IST, Shrinivas Parkar <sppar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes Sir, you are perfectly right. We retirees should, individually, mail/write to BJP leader, Hon'ble Amit Shah to form an association of Bank Retirees and we all Retirees may join such BJP allied Bank Retirees Association.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:47 AM Nagaraju Kakani <rajag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sairam, In view of the dirty politics and unhelpful attitude of hide and seek game being played for the last 20 years by the major retiree organisations and their God father organisations in collusion with IBA, why not ,we ,the retirees enmasse resign and join the other retiree organisations having links with the  present day ruling party, before the 11 th BPS finalisation, as well as inspiring the other young Bankers to follow our path,so as to mount pressure on the organisations,  in search of  better deal and treatment to Bank retirees and the in service employees.
We are all pushed to the wall and we have no time to wait and waste to see another record note.
With regards,
Kakani Nagaraju,
Ex BOI, Hyderabad.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 16:04 GUNA <ind...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are U serious about UPDATION ?

 Mr Somasekhara has explained about the present state of updation. As all us  already know what is in store for Retirees at the outcome of 11th BPS and going on the basis of unpleasant past experience with UFBU, are we waiting for an Angel to shower the benefit Updation and 100% DA Neutralisation on us?

Time and Again I  have written in this forum that none of the monetary benefits, whether it be of 5 years weightage for the calculation of basic pension to VRS Retirees or anomaly in fixation of basic pension at INDEX 1616 instead of 1684 were achieved with the help of UFBU.

They were all achieved by individual retirees of Punjab and Sind Bank and  Mr G Palani and Othrs. of BOB, respectively through Court Cases, against the wishes of IBA/UFBU Combine. But the funniest part is that all other Retirees Organisations have become richer by lakhs by way of levy and subscription, citing the Judgment. The real heroes who achieved the Court cases were forgotten unsung.

Many of the leaders (handpicked by AIBEA/AIBOC) of Retirees' Organisations are not serious about filing and pursuing the Court Cases as it may go against the wishes of their parent Organisation viz, AIBEA/AIBOC, and hence act like pinning hopes on UFBU to escape the wrath of Retirees.

Then why Major Retirees Organisations are shying away from filing and pursuing Court cases on Updation and 100% DA Neutralisation when there is enough scope for winning the cases, since there is reference as regard to construction of this Pension Regulation 1995 on RBI Model and there are silver linings as pinpointed by Mr NSS on more than one occasion as regard to reference in relation to Updation factor in the Minutes of Memorandum signed during discussion on Pension in 1993.

This posting is just to make the Retirees understand the reality of situation and to act accordingly. Stop pinning hopes on UFBU and build confidence in the Justice Delivery System of the Country and pressurise the Major Retirees Organisations to approach the Court instead of falling in line with UFBU.

With Regards

GUNASEKHARAN R

Ex. CANARA

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 10:26 AM JSOMA SHEKARA <jsomase...@gmail.com> wrote:
IBA had opposed Pension updation to RBI on the ground that similar demands will come from Bank Pensioners. IBA feed back to govt on Updation to Bank pensioners (as evident from  former FM Sri.Arun Jaitleys reply on subject in Parliament) is:
1. There is no provision in EPR 1995 for Periodical revision of Pension.
2.  Banks cannot afford huge cost of Updation as Banks profitability position is Bad. This proves that IBA stand is Pension Updation cost is to be met by Profits  and not from Pension funds.
Govt will not take any unilateral decision and refer the matter to IBA for its feed back and IBA reiterate its  stand  as explained above.
So do UFBU leaders have any clarity on the above stand of IBA? Do they agree that EPR 1995 does not provide for Updation? Do they agree that Cost of Pension Updation is to be serviced from Profits and not Pension Funds? Profit is arrived after providing for Establishment and superannuation costs.
All constituents must have clear stand and clarity and consensus  on these issues, collect  cost data and Pension fund data and confront IBA in BPS and convince IBA to send recommendation to govt. If negotiation fails UFBU must take up issue  with govt with all data and should not sign BPS unless Updation is resolved.
AIBOC main purpose was to get instructions from DFS to IBA to include all officers in wage negotiations. Just for name sake they have included a para on Updation which does not convince anybody. In BPS meetings where it really matters UFBU close updation talks with one liners without demanding full fledged talks on updation. Outside they make noise to fool retirees. On 25.05.2015 all pensioners including hardcore fans (exceot a few)  lost faith in Unions. No more dramas. Only genuine action is appreciated.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:37 PM Ramesh Pandey <captp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Extremely casually drafted presentation.......fails to reflect the gravity of injustice and discrimination to BANK PENSIONERS.......no Facts/figures....comparative figures of pension  in Banks for  Pensioners/family pensionrs vis-a-vis ....pathetic plight of pensioners retired 20-25 years back........Comfortable Pension Fund........No impact on Banks profitability due updation/revision.....NOTHING BUT TRASH.

CAPT PANDEY
EX-PNB