Re: bankpensioner Pre 2002 retirees arrears chart

Srirama Murti

Apr 13, 2018, 1:14:37 AM4/13/18
to rravindra vijaya bank, Bankpensioner Google, Bankvrs Google
thank you Ravindra for your posting. please correct it as 100% Basic pension  (i.e.50% of last pay drawn).and the supreme court delivered on 13/02/18 in favour of the pensioners.
100% DA case, judgement is yet to be pronounced by the supreme court.
-S.S.R.Murthy

On Friday, 13 April, 2018, 9:45:01 AM IST, rravindra vijaya bank <manager.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear recently IBA has issued the circular to all the Banks on 100% DA to be reimbursed to the eligible retirees. We took VRS during 2000 and we're relieved on 30.12.2000. we were fitted with revised DA from 2005, hence to calculate the arrears as per court order please provide the chart if any one has or give me app arrears for B P of RS 6313.00 before commutation.
Wishes
Ravindra Ramegowda

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com