subject : non-payment of commutation arrears (index 1616-1684)

Srirama Murti

Oct 1, 2018, 1:14:33 AM10/1/18
to Bankpensioner Google, Bankvrs Google
we retirees/pensioners of Canara Bank have not so far received calculation sheets in respect of arrears
(1616-1684) of Basic revision. we have since received the arrears. Oh! everyone of us praised Canara
Bank saying Canara Bank has included commutation in the total arrears. we do not know how they
treated the subject of payment of commutation in arriving at the total arrears. But one thing is to be
mentioned here that Canara Bank has recovered from me a total sum of Rs.26350 towars 7th BPS
Xs ARR recovered.I think the amount recovered is amount of commutation. what happened and why
the recovery was made is not known.
With Regards to all,
S.S.R.Murthy,(svrs-2001)