sub:- enjoy the cruel Joke

Srirama Murti

Dec 11, 2017, 8:37:34 AM12/11/17
to Bankpensioner Google, Bankvrs Google
the Joke of the century:
the Finance Minister on the last day of this century rose to make an announcement about the genuine
griveances of the retirees/pensioners in respect of 100% DA case.

" I am happy to inform the honourable members of this august House.I have instructed the concerned
to immediately allow 100% D.A. arrears and with 12% interest to the retirees/pensioners. this is
historical and goes to be written with Golden words."

All the members congratulated the FM for the pains taken by him.

God save the Motherland!
-S,S.R.Murthi

Srirama Murti

Dec 13, 2017, 11:06:47 AM12/13/17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, Sureshbhat M, Bankvrs Google
    IT went wrong with my sending the Joke.
    I seek pardon from the members of this blog.
    I sincerely apologize for my wrong doing.
-S.S.R.Murthy
 mobile phone: +919391147762

On Wednesday 13 December 2017, 3:43:24 PM IST, Sureshbhat M <sures...@gmail.com> wrote:

 With due respect to our senior member -   No doubt some jokes are very cruel. But joking of ourselves does not mean as cruel as  to others. Just by humble and hide from reality one can not enjoy his last days.

   Definitely  we are utter nonsense people - but we too like to enjoy the jokes with RIGHT SPIRIT.
with regards

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 5:41 PM, JSOMA SHEKARA <jsomase...@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not think any wrong in this. However please any body clarify me.
You are well aware that Wage revision and superannuation benefits in Banking Industry are being negotiated by UFBU and IBA. DFS may have given general guidelines. There is a Joint Note dated 02.05.2005 where in 100% DA benefit has been extended to post 2002 retirees. Both IBA and UFBU  are signatories to it. DFS function is to approve.
Can DFS take unilateral decision to quash or delete such joint notes signed by IBA and UFBU ?
As long as there is no strong demand from UFBU to modify joint note IBA/Banks will not take any action. UFBU maintains that agreements signed by it are sacrosanct and no body should question it.
In my opinion DFS will not enter in to picture unless
1. Both IBA and UFBU modify joint note extending benefit to pre-2002 retirees and sent the same for approval of DFS.
2. If IBA does not agree to modify Joint note, UFBU must take up the issue with DFS by submitting representation to DFS exclusively on this issue. Then DFS may have to take a decsion on issue since demand has come from recognized Unions.
But UFBU simply dragging issue simply blaming IBA. Govt without taking issue strongly with either IBA or govt.
3. Since both IBA and UFBU have kept retiree organizations at arms distance they have no other option but to approach courts and they have done the same. If now SC pass final verdict in our favor there ends the matter and all three parties IBA/UFBU/Govt must honour court verdict.
So fault lies with IBA and UFBU not taking any option available to resolve 100% DA issue and simply dragging issue to next BPS and then Next BPS and next.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM, 'Satyanarayana Rao' via bankpensioner <bankpensioner@googlegroups. com> wrote:
Is it necessary to share such cruel joke in this blog?
Utterly nonsense.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot .com
---