Meeting with honorable Devendraji Fadnavis- On the issue of Bank Retirees

R.K. Pathak

May 15, 2023, 10:09:16 PM5/15/23
to Bankpensioner Google
Dear Sir/s,

On 15/05/2023, we [ Forum of Retired Bank Employees - Pune]  had the opportunity to meet Shri. Devendraji Fadnavis,  Dy.Chief Minister of Government of Maharashtra. He is also a member of Central Election Committee (CEC) of BJP.

The meeting was attended by Shri S K Fadnavis ( Uncle of Home Minister), Shri Mankeshwar B. M, Shri. Dalvi R N, Shri Chaudhary S V , Shri Gholve and undersigned.

We have discussed prominent issues concerning retirees with Shri. Devendra ji Fadnavis, Home Minister, Maharashtra State and I had emphasised specifically on the issue of option to Resignees.

This is for your information .

Thanks & Regards

Pathak R K
Meeting with HM 2023-05-15.jpeg

mohan p

May 15, 2023, 10:22:58 PM5/15/23
to bankpensioner
Friends,
All efforts by any one  towards resolving long pending genuine issues of retirees is always good.Especially in the matter of resignees.

Congrats to Mr.Pathakji.

How far we can move forward in this direction  is a question; unless UFBU & IBA seriously discuss and resolve all our pending issues.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

kds nair

May 17, 2023, 12:10:33 AM5/17/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
DFS is not hearing our legitimate pleas for updation.Now after the election debacle in Karnataka,FM may do something to boost the image of her party in the field of social justice.

Mohan V.R

May 17, 2023, 12:10:33 AM5/17/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Respected Pathakji,
Hearty congratulations on your efforts.

On Tue, 16 May, 2023, 7:39 am R.K. Pathak, <ratnaka...@gmail.com> wrote:

kds nair

May 17, 2023, 6:15:38 AM5/17/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
What Fadnavis can do?Futile excercise.

R.K. Pathak

May 17, 2023, 8:17:30 AM5/17/23
to Bankpensioner Google
Thanks Mr. Nair for your response and views and respect but not agree with your views.

Thanks and Regards

Pathak R K

Niranjan Cn

May 18, 2023, 12:02:41 AM5/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sir who can do sir ??

Niranjan

kds nair

May 18, 2023, 12:03:34 AM5/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Pathakji,what is in store for us is uncertain.Frequent meetings with ufbu may expedite their talks with iba.This is my personal view.Regards

SUMAN KUMAR Suman

May 19, 2023, 6:18:12 AM5/19/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com