Letter addressed to AIBPARC & Mysore Bank Shathayu

Prasad C N

Jul 16, 2024, 1:04:32 AM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

We are attaching following documents :

a.  Letter No.CBPRO/502 addressed to Shri K V Acharya by AIBREA
b.  Mysore Bank Shathayu - July issue

AIRBEA is conducting Zoom Meeting on 18.07.2024 at 3 30 pm.  Only 1,000 can attend on first cum first basis.  This is regarding Additional Superannuation Benefit, which commensurates superannuation benefits of State Bank of India.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N
512 - CBPRO.pdf
2024 07 - Shathayu.pdf

MURALIDHARA E.V. EYUNNY

Jul 16, 2024, 7:03:04 AM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Resignees of pvt sector banks which are signatories to settlement not extending pension option although there is no mention of pvt or public sector banks in settlement.who will takeup our matter with IBA?.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

MOHAN P

Jul 16, 2024, 8:33:37 AM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to bankpensioner
Dear friends,

1.All India Retired Bank Employees Assn's letter to Mr.K.V.Acharya, CBPRO/AIBPARC has given has a clear picture on their stand on formation of UFBRO and their views specifically  on  issues related to bank retirees.

2.As I had mentioned earlier,members might have observed that there are certain misinformation going on  in social media on Pension Updation Case (SLP(C)5561/2016)before Supreme Court,especially on mention of 'Rule NISI 'in admitted  case as if the above case is already decided in our favour!
Let the verdict come first.

Under this back drop, latest edition of  Shathayu throw light on above subject in detail.
Thanks to SBMPC.
Regards
Mohan.P

Raghunathan D S

Jul 17, 2024, 12:28:28 AM (11 days ago) Jul 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
When you thought that your prayers were answered and the option for resignees got nod from IBA, of course through the tireless work from team led by Sri.Pathak and also through the help from Govt as well as UFBU, the resignees got a jolt when it required 20 years service to opt and that too prospectively, not to mention the plight of the resignees of Private sector banks and the MERGED banks like eLVB etc.
           Keeping the fingers crossed with also fond hope that the Unions on the negotiating table would come to all resignees' rescue. Waiting and waiting !! The words from the letter from AIRBEA  addressed to AIBPARC -
" We have filed impleading application which is allowed by honourable Supreme Court in a case related to resignees and ensure that all problems related to resignees are addressed."
It gives required solace.
      As such we fervently believe that some relief we would  earnestly hope that would be blessed on us if not atleast through judiciary,  due to the timely act by this organisation in which our beloved Sri Prasad is active and regularly fighting and winning for fellow retirees cause.

With all hopes and request to remember we the resiginees.

Raghunathan              16-7-24
Resigned officer eLVB / DBS
31yrs service / 2004

Raghunathan D S

Jul 17, 2024, 12:28:28 AM (11 days ago) Jul 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Respected Prasad Sir ,        17-7-24

Letter from AIRBEA  addressed to AIBPARC -
" We have filed impleading application which is allowed by honourable Supreme Court in a case related to resignees and ensure that all problems related to resignees are addressed."
         We the resignees are relieved to a certain extent to check your letter. We would be highly obliged if you could furnish the case details or case number in SC as you are aware how much we are anxious .
      Regards,
Raghunathan