UCO Bank pension for resignees

S Ramanathan

Jun 11, 2024, 12:45:43 AMJun 11
to bankpensioner
UCO Bank has issued circular. It requires resignees to submit last 10 months salary details, at least one pay slip and CPF settlement statement. All are compulsory failing which, branches are instructed not to accept the application. Circular prohibits the resignees to directly submit the application to HO.

I am eligible for pension. My problem is I do not have any of the papers that are required by HO (I resigned in the year 1997. 27 years have already lapsed. I must have discarded them). I only know my PF number.
In the absence of the above documents, I am unable to submit application to the Bank.

I  notice that PNB has not asked for any such document as compulsory document. I therefore feel that UCOBANK must surely have some way to collate my past service details. I sent emails asking the bank but there is no reply so far.

Are there any persons who are in the same predicament as mine? How they have solved this problem? Kindly enlighten me.