UFBU TO IBA -RESIDUAL ISSUES

MOHAN P

Jun 11, 2024, 5:03:24 PMJun 11
to bankpensioner

UNITED FORUM OF BANK UNIONS

(AIBEA-AIBOC-NCBE-AIBOA-BEFI-INBEF-(AIBEA-AIBOC-NCBE-AIBOA-BEFI-INBEF-INBOC-NOBW-NOBO) C/o. State Bank of India, LHO, Plot No.1, Sector-17A, Chandigarh - 160 017

Phone (Office): 0172-4567142, 4567042, 2702518 Fax-0172-2721716

Mobile-941 70 32 548

e-Mail-...@gmail.com

SANJEEV K. BANDLISH.    Convenor

LETTER No. UFBU/2024/4

Shri Brajeshwar Sharma

Sr. Advisor , HR&IR

Indian Banks' Association

 Mumbai

                                Date: 11-06-2024

Dear Sir,

This has reference to the minutes signed by our unions on 8-3-2024 on the residual issues. Three months are over but discussions are yet to commence on these issues covered by the minutes. In the meantime IBA agreed to discuss the modifications in the PLI Scheme and nothing is happening in this regard also.

 Similarly, the discussion on Group Medical Insurance Scheme has taken place through video conference but nothing concrete has come out of it.

Employees and officers are getting the feeling that IBA is not serious about discussion and resolution of these issues. Any further delay would result in further restlessness amongst the members.

Hence we request you to hold the meeting at the earliest and commence the discussions on these issues.

Awaiting to hear from you,

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

(SANJEEV K. BANDLISH) CONVENOR

unmesh bhatt

Jun 12, 2024, 12:47:32 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Resignees having completed 19 years and SIX  months and above service would request you to kindly ask IBA to consider their services as 20 years , in line with court rulings and as gratuity calculated accordingly ,
And may ask IBA to advise member banks accordingly to issue guidelines.
This will be appreciated as else for individual state and maybe individual cases separate consideration and length of time ( where in many people won’t be able to see the ruling and resultant benefits).

We request you to kindly take up this issue as well.

Thanks and with kind regards,

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Jun 2024, at 17:03, MOHAN P <moha...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

S H Subramanian

Jun 12, 2024, 6:10:33 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

Hope they will discuss pensioners' issues also.

Visvam Ambattur

Jun 13, 2024, 12:45:38 AM (14 days ago) Jun 13
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, aib...@gmail.com
Dear Shri Mohan,

I request UFBU may be requested to add following items to the list of "residual issues":

1. Monthly Ex gratia payment to resignee-pensioners prospectively
2. Addition of 5 years to qualified service to calculate basic pension of resignee-pensioners

(A) Resignees are eligible for pension as per Pension Regulations 1995 with amendments per DFS approval of 16.march.2024.
(B) DFS approval excludes only commutation and arrears. So, all other benefits of Pension Regulations 1995 must be extended to resignees as well.
(C) DFS approval does not exclude ex gratia payments to resignees either.

So, it is fair enough for resignees to expect the above mentioned benefits, which Banks are not extending now.

This request echo all resignees' genuine desire.

Thanks and regards,
RAMACHANDRAN S

MURALIDHARA E.V. EYUNNY

Jun 13, 2024, 6:34:20 AM (13 days ago) Jun 13
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, Visvam Ambattur, aib...@gmail.com
Resigned employees of pvt sector banks which are signatories to settlement are also waiting. We urge UFBU to discuss our issue also

yogendra singhal

Jun 14, 2024, 6:19:50 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, ambat...@gmail.com, aib...@gmail.com

Reduction of commutation period  to 12 years is of utmost  priority

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jun 17, 2024, 6:18:15 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
On 8th March 2024, IBA and UFBU signed minutes agreeing to discuss residual issues.
Among the issues  agreed to be discussed, the following issues pertain to retirees.
1. Updation of Pension of Past retirees.
   Provision to be made in Pension Regulations to provide for periodical updation of pension along with wage revision
   settlements.
 2. Improvement in Pension scheme.
 3. Payment of Gratuity at one month pay for each year of service without restrictions.
 4. Extending Ex Gratia to pensioners of private Banks.
 5.  Premium of Medical Insurance Policy to be borne by Banks.
 6.  Improvement in Group medical Insurance Policy.
 7.  DA scheme of all pensioners to be at Uniform Index rate of 8088 points.
 8.  Inclusion of Special Allowance for superannuation benefits.
     IBA and UFBU had agreed to resolve all above issues within 8th Sep 2024.
Now pensioners are demanding Ex gratia  for resignees and reduction of commutation recovery period.
However though 3 months have lapsed since signing minutes nothing has moved.
Fortunately Hon.FM Nirmala Seetharaman who is well aware of Bank pensioners problems is back to the same portfolio.
Let us hope the above issues are resolved shortly.