AIBPARC ON DHARNA DT 26TH SEPT'22 AT DELHI

mohan p

Oct 1, 2022, 8:25:49 AM10/1/22
to bankpensioner
For Information:
AIBPARC.
circular_61_22(1).pdf

Mahadevan Lakshminarayanan

Oct 3, 2022, 12:06:54 AM10/3/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
When central govt.retirees got updation of pension without any Dharna or publicity we bank retirees strive hard for legitimate right that too from our own fubds accumulated without any burden to bank funds.
Why we seek permission from
 I B A or whether our leaders should insist that  to pay directly the retired emploees.
We can take money that we have surrendrerd p
P F.
Thereis no necessity to get permission for updation
I hope
My humble request to our great leaders to come in front to resolve the issue taking in their own hands

On Sat, Oct 1, 2022, 5:55 PM mohan p <moha...@gmail.com> wrote:
For Information:
AIBPARC.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

JSOMA SHEKARA

Oct 3, 2022, 12:09:36 AM10/3/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Both AIBRF and AIBPARC have been conducting Dharnas for the last 10 years. And also writing letters to DFS. IBA etc. This seems to have no effect on IBA, UFBU and DFS.
However we may not like it, we are under mercy of IBA and UFBU and they only hold the key for updation. In the Banking Industry there is a legally valid and DFS approved system of BPS under which retirees issues are negotiated. DFS also reiterates the same again and again.
Retiree associations should have focussed on demands
1. Extending regulation 35/1( amended later) to all pensioners.
2. Obtaining cost data directly through banks or through unions.
3.  Demand for establishing  a Banking Tribunal.
4.  Uniform guidelines to banks for implementation of court verdicts like making it applicable to all similarly placed pensioners.
5. Subsidy to pensioners out of the staff welfare fund.
Instead of result oriented programs wasting time and money on useless dharnas will not help pensioners in any way.
DFS cannot interfere in the BPS system but gives instructions occasionally to complete the BPS system within the due date and address pensioners' issues. But both IBA and UFBU do not care.

Mahadevan Lakshminarayanan

Oct 3, 2022, 6:21:52 AM10/3/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Correctly said Sir
Why our leaders are not carring for retirees.
We have become teethless.
Our numbers are high but could not do any thing only and you said wasting inDharna etc.
No strong demand for updation issues.
just like this Central govt. And RBI employees. got updation and their unions not supporting us.

Ill fate of the psb retirees.
Should raise only talk on any settlement regarding updation of pension only.
Secondary only other issues.