Pension Updation for Bank Employees please

T. SRINIVAS

Jun 11, 2024, 6:20:07 AMJun 11
to BHARATHIYA MAZDOOR SANGH GIRISH ACHARYA, Bankpensioner Google, bankpen...@googlegroup.com

Shri Girish Chandra Arya please

National Secretary & Financial Sector in-charge, BHARTIYA MAZDOOR SANGH

Dear  Sir,

"  Namaskaar  ".  We seek your best wishes.

 We find that the Pension has not yet been Updated
for Retired Bank Employees.  Kindly impress
on Shrimathy Nirmala Sitharaman, Finance Minister
 that her words have not been implemented by the
IAS Babus / Indan Banks Association ( IBA )
please.

We request you to take up the matter again please.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With kind regards,

Yours,

T.  Srinivas  ( Retired - Punjab National Bank )

NEWRY  SHANMITA  FLATS,

BLOCK 4 A……FLAT – 403,

21, BHARATHIYAR STREET, JALLADIAMPET,

NEAR BAYNES ORCHIDS SCHOOL,

PALLIKARANAI,  CHENNAI – 600100.

Phone :  9 4 4 5 6   0 4 2 2 4

Email  :   tsrin...@yahoo.co.in

Bus Stop :  Jeyachandran Textiles, Pallikaranai

srinivasan p

Jun 12, 2024, 12:47:04 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

Super,Sir. Congratulations!