UFBU SERVE NOTICE OF STRIKE TO IBA/CLC

mohan p

Jan 18, 2023, 6:23:57 AM1/18/23
to bankpensioner
FOR INFORMATION:

In accordance with the provisions contained in sub-section (1) of Section 22 of the I.D. Act – 1947, we hereby give you notice that the members of the constituent Unions of UNITED FORUM OF BANK UNIONS viz. AIBEA, AIBOC, NCBE, AIBOA, BEFI, INBEF, INBOC, NOBW, & NOBO propose to go on strike on 30th and 31st January, 2023 on the following issues and demands:
04_2023_aiboc_UFBU_Strike-Notice.pdf

mohan p

Jan 18, 2023, 7:46:33 AM1/18/23
to bankpensioner
Call for a strike by bank unions, and Notice of strike etc are becoming a repeated process and part of BPS/JN  talks,as we observe from the past.

In a technologically advanced era, the impact  is also very less now a days.

As usual there may have joint meetings with officials of IBA and leaders of UFBU shortly,to avert the strike on 30th & 31st Jan'23.

People at the helm of affairs may be too busy during these days.As we learn that, Union Budget for 2023-24 will be presented in Parliament by Finance Minister, on Feb 1st ,2023,the very next day.

IBA may as usual fix a date for next meet with UFBU.Possibility of a strike ,end there.

( even giving a  date  is also seem to be not serious to top bosses  as we have seen in CLC notice last day!)

Any way,our only serious concern is  on discussion on our issues and resolurion of the same within a time frame.

Let it happen soon.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

mohan p

Jan 18, 2023, 9:29:23 PM1/18/23
to bankpensioner
FOR INFORMATION:

As we have discussed earlier, Dy.CLC (Central)has now given notice to IBA and UFBU to attend Conciliation Proceedings  on 24th Jan'23, at Mumbai, so as to avert proposed strike of UFBU on 30th Jan and 31st Jan 2023.
IMG_20230119_075101.jpg

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jan 18, 2023, 10:59:06 PM1/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
All  Bank pensioners expect that their pension is to be revised like RBI and Nabard pensioners. However UFBU has taken a decisions to pursue updation for Pre 2002 retirees first.  Since 2021 Jan , Both IBA and UFBU are repeating same dialogue.  No effort hasbeen made to calculate cost, arrive at an agreement. Even UFBU has not clarified how it will be done without revising pension of post 2002 retirees.
UFBU this time should insist for resolution instead of closing discussions saying IBA is positive.

kds nair

Jan 18, 2023, 11:02:42 PM1/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Some people feel that they are only learned and others are destined to read the garbage they post.In any case retirees have to wait for the outcome from the actions of ufbu.

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jan 18, 2023, 11:02:42 PM1/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

Vvns Varaprasadrao

Jan 18, 2023, 11:02:42 PM1/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Proposed strike will be averted.
All these things are formalities only.

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jan 18, 2023, 11:02:46 PM1/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
A copy of CLC notice is reproduced here.
image.png

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jan 19, 2023, 5:58:06 AM1/19/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Every member of this forum is important and all have seved their respective Banks for 30-35 years and mature enough to understand actions of UFBU.  This forum is a platform for all members to express their opinion and we should learn to respect others sentiments. Calling others opinion as garbage is unthical, arrogance and vulgar statement. One cannot expect that messages praising unions only should be posted here. It is not mandatory to read all mails.

Mathrubootham Sreenivasan

Jan 19, 2023, 11:02:58 PM1/19/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
9Fin min nirmala sitaraman for bank pensioners also will be on par as one rank one pay  she fulfill  her prise it will not be day dream  it will be settled I suppose within a months

Srinivasan Badri

Jan 20, 2023, 5:46:14 AM1/20/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
What a 👍 👍good prophecy , it is not a day dream? Not before our present  retirees life time. Let us not have false hopes

Prasad C N

Jan 20, 2023, 5:46:14 AM1/20/23
to 'Mathrubootham Sreenivasan' via bankpensioner
Dear Sir,

She has never said anything about extension of one rank one pension.  It is misquoted.  She only said that treatment of those Defence personnel who already retired are treated as their own by the existing and serving personnel.

In fact, civilian employees/officers in Defence are not getting one rank one pension.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N