AIBRF ON FORMATION OF LEGAL COMMITTEE

MOHAN P

Jul 24, 2024, 10:20:03 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to bankpensioner
AIBRF - CALLING FOR  SUGGESTIONS
suggestions called by Legal Committee.pdf

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jul 25, 2024, 6:05:38 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Efforts of AIBRF must be appreciated. All should support this.
But the hard truth is all issues of pensioners are decided by IBA and UFBU. Alternatively issues should be settled in court. There is no other option.
AIBRF has no right to negotiate, IBA will not communicate with retirees.
AIBRF should involve UFBU and convince them to take up the above issues with IBA on priority basis. No doubt AIBRF has the capacity, knowledge and resources to achieve the above issues in next 10-15 years.
But it may be of no use to Pre 2002 retirees who are already above 70 years old.
By the bye recently an united association of retiree associations was formed. Why is AIBRF taking unilateral action?  So Considering the present BPS set up, AIBRF should coordinate with UFBU and ensure that issues are resolved within a year. Without involvement of UFBU, these resolutions are worth putting a frame and kept in showcase,

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

asve...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2024, 6:09:58 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, JSOMA SHEKARA
In another 10/15 years most of the Pensioners and even their spouses ma not be living.

Raj Venkat

Jul 26, 2024, 6:09:59 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
IBA is treating retirees as paraiyas and must chastised by the Govt.May be that can be dismantled by a committee under DFS.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

vrsivaram...@yahoo.in

Jul 26, 2024, 6:10:50 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to MOHAN P, bankpensioner
My suggestion is that all retirees irrespective of unions and non union members must wear white colour banians printed with slogans

Banks and UNIONS say no money in banks to revise pension for the past 30 years

By wearing this banians we must daily roam in the streets either individually  or with friends in small groups without putting any demonstrations..This kind of agitation we have to do daily throughout India  until our Pension is revised.

The banian costs only Rs 500/ with print.

If we do this our pension will be revised.