PENSION UPDATION CASE - SLP(C)5561 POSTED TO 4th JULY 2023.

mohan p

May 9, 2023, 11:03:36 PM5/9/23
to bankpensioner
SLP(C)5561/2016 Tentatively case may be listed on (likely to be listed on)04-07-2023 (Computer Generated)
IMG_20230510_083010.jpg

JSOMA SHEKARA

May 10, 2023, 6:21:42 AM5/10/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
There is no possibility of our case listing on 04.07.23
SC will observe summer holidays  from 22nd May 2023-3rd July. That is SC will reopen on 3rd July one day before the said listing of the case.
Further one of the judges hearing our case is retiring on 14th May 2023.
A new bech has to be constituted or a new judge is to be allotted to hear the case.
One can imagine the fate of our case.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

Srinivasan Badri

May 10, 2023, 6:22:29 AM5/10/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Yes tentatively posted to 4th July  2023. But permanently denied

vrsivaram...@yahoo.in

May 10, 2023, 6:22:29 AM5/10/23
to mohan p, bankpensioner
IBA ,Unions, and bankers have given standing instruction to post pone the case regularly till all pensioners die . Calculating.  Calculating  Calculating acturies but pensioners are very adamant and  not listening to the  leaders  and leaving the 🌍 world .
Let the leader's enjoy their life at the cost of.   ????¿???? 🙏🙏🙏

antony rudolf

May 11, 2023, 6:24:24 AM5/11/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Why the supreme court keep on postponing the case without any valid reason?.Do they have some minimum ethics?.

mohan p

May 11, 2023, 8:56:54 AM5/11/23
to bankpensioner
Sir,
Delay occured on various reasons as we observe.
Apart from Respondents
even Petitioners( retirees) have sought for adjournment of the above case for four weeks presuming that committe of IBA may examine the issues under the case .Interestingly Court had adjourned the case for eight weeks that time.(Ref Order Dt.1st  Oct 2021)

The petitioners have to see how fast the case to be moved forward.

venkateswara madiraju

May 12, 2023, 12:07:55 AM5/12/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible, we all or some of join together to file a case in supremecourt against the injustice of postphonement so many times of a case of old ppl. If any one of us know the legality we can contribute and file a case in supremecourt .

Dorai Krishnamurthy

May 12, 2023, 12:07:55 AM5/12/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Updation is possible only if CHV changes his attitude

K Dorai

Niranjan Cn

May 14, 2023, 1:07:29 AM5/14/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Who is CHV ??    What AIBOC is doing ??
Why CHV will be against pensioners ??

Better to stop blame game.

Niranjan

kds nair

May 14, 2023, 1:07:29 AM5/14/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

JSOMA SHEKARA

May 15, 2023, 12:26:23 AM5/15/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
UFBU and two retiree associations are not interested in Updation, so it will never happen.
One must remember that since the time  P.Chidambaram was FM , then Jaitley and now Nirmala Seeyharaman, AIBRF and AIBPARC submitting representations to DFS continuously and getting same reply from all FMs that Bank pensioners issues are settled in Bipartite settlements and there is no provision for 100% DA and Updation in Pension regulations.
So what action these retiree associations took to  ensure that Pension regulations are amended to make provision for Updation and 100% DA in consultation with Unions. None. Instead they conducted dharnas to scare powerful governments.
Nobody even noticed it. Unions also since the PC regime are suggesting IBA to appoint actuaries but never demanded IBA to present cost data.

vrsivaram...@yahoo.in

May 15, 2023, 12:26:23 AM5/15/23
to kds nair, bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Pension will be revised only when the  present  trade union leaders are pushed out of UNIONS. There is no necessity to have UNIONS when we are approaching courts for justice for every thing and all the settlements  between banks and UNIONS are meaningless when the unions are unable to demand to implement the same. Because our PENSION is not revised as agreed  and our leaders said that UNIONS are not for retirees so there is no other way except to approach courts for justice. But to day the leaders say the matter is subjudice. Banks are having  now emergency wards just like hospitals and they transfer big loans to emergency ward  i.e NPA ward and slowly transfer it to mortuary ward at the cost of retirees and employees.
        🙏.      🙏.     ,🙏

March on March on .     ???????

kds nair

May 15, 2023, 5:59:49 AM5/15/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
What is the background support for such arguments?Unions are aware of the situation.Retirees associations are much to be desired.Their leaders were once leaders of employees and officers.If these persons are not weeded out from retiree associations,we cannot gain any momentum in our efforts for achieving updation.We can blame our leaders who are now waiting for ufbu to deliver goods for them.

Hans Raj Manuja

May 16, 2023, 12:37:57 AM5/16/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
             If you believe that by pushing out the Unions, the IBA or FM or bank managements will give us pension updation on a platter, you are absolutely wrong ! If we are to get pension updation, it will be only through unions ! Criticizing and abusing unions will have rather negative impact.

Lingan Ramalingam

May 17, 2023, 12:10:33 AM5/17/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Yes,only AIBEA can get updation benefit.

kds nair

May 17, 2023, 6:16:12 AM5/17/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Only through bipartite settlement,updation can be achieved.Without loss of time,we have to pressurise ufbu to expedite their efforts.

Niranjan Cn

May 18, 2023, 12:02:41 AM5/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sirs,  anyone is confident that they can get pension updation if they are UFBU leaders ?  If any leaders is so - please share the details..

Niranjan

Niranjan Cn

May 18, 2023, 12:03:34 AM5/18/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Nairji, please inform three reasons why pension revision not taking place and also inform the persons associated.

Niranjan

JSOMA SHEKARA

May 22, 2023, 12:33:39 AM5/22/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Unlike Wage revision, updation if at all happens will be from prospective date only. Every day pensioners are  leaving this world without  benefits. There are  pensioners aged above 80 years. It is not ethical for trade Union leaders who have the right to negotiate updation to procrastinate discussions and talk sarcasticatically about aged pensioners.
We are fully aware that Updation is to be settled between IBA and UFBU. The settlement can be signed in 2040 also. Will it be of any use to pensioners?
For this discussion to conclude IBA and UFBU need data from Banks and actuary estimates. It has already  been 30 months since IBA had a meeting with the workmen Union during 2020 when IBA assured that cost data will be obtained. Since then no attempt made to get cost data, actuary report and take discussions forward. Again in 2023 also IBA and Unions say cost data is to be obtained. Is it not the moral duty of Unions to explain the situation and status of discussions to pensioners?
Neither IBA nor UFBU opened any channel for Pensioners to interact with them and get clarification.
UFBU leaders need to think of aged pensioners, start discussions with IBA and settle issues at the earliest.

mohan p

May 22, 2023, 4:24:29 AM5/22/23
to bankpensioner
"The settlement can be signed in 2040 also. Will it be of any use to pensioners?"

Dear Friends,

The above,point mentioned by  Mr Somasekhara, has significance as far as bank retirees are concerned.Barring a few most of the pre or post 2002 retirees might be at an age of 75-80 plus years,now!

An early resolution of Updation of Pension and DA related issues are need of the hour.

Let us hope that leaders of UFBU and IBA should have this pertinent point in their mind to speed up the process of discussion and arriving on consensus and submit their proposal to DFS without further delay.

Time and tide wait for none.

Ramani Konnayar

May 22, 2023, 6:27:02 AM5/22/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shri Somashekara ji,

As rightly pointed out by you, the pensioners are kept in complete darkness as to the present status of the matter. This, in fact, is more disgusting than the delay in settling the issue. We can understand IBA/Govt not responding the letters from the pensioners' organizations but it is perplexing that UFBU too has reportedly been inaccessible to them despite the fact that many of the top office bearers of retirees' associations are erstwhile office bearers of the constituents of UFBU. In fact, in one of their communications addressed to UFBU during December 2022, AIBRF had lamented on this matter.

K N Ramani

vrsivaram...@yahoo.in

May 23, 2023, 1:36:02 AM5/23/23
to mohan p, bankpensioner
No hopes of getting pension updation in near future, it is better to forget pension updation. This entire credit goes to UFBU