Re: BOB - EXTENSION OF DATE - OPTION ON PENSION TO RESIGNEES

MOHAN P

May 28, 2024, 9:06:41 AMMay 28
to bankpensioner

On Tue, 28 May, 2024, 9:03 am MOHAN P, <moha...@gmail.com> wrote:
BOB.
Extension of option on pension to resigned employees

Arun Sharma

May 31, 2024, 12:23:55 AMMay 31
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
In this circular issued by BOB , there is no mention of 20 years of service requirement for eligibility.
Is it still the basic requirement?
Thanks
Arun Sharma

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

MOHAN P

May 31, 2024, 5:08:58 AMMay 31
to bankpensioner
Mr Arun Sharma,

The circular of BOB mention clearly that 20 years service us required to apply for option on pension to resignees,as follows:

"The employees/officers who were in service of the Banks on or after 01.01.1986 and had joined the Banks before 01.04.2010 and who have resigned from the services of the Bank on or before 26.04.2010 and who were otherwise eligible to join the pension scheme while in service (those who have completed 20 years of qualifying service) will be given an option and opportunity to join the pension scheme and who agree to refund to the Bank the entire Bank's Contribution to Provident Fund (along with accumulated interest thereon) received by them at the time of their resignation or later from the Bank"
Please go through the Cir.
Regards

IMG_20240531_050334.jpg

Kalyanasundaram Subramaniam

May 31, 2024, 6:43:31 AMMay 31
to bankpensioner
See Para 4.2

Re=FFi6Eyees/officers who were in service of the Banks oA oF after 01.01.1986 and had joined the Banks before 01.04.2010 and who have resigned from the services of the Bank on or before 26.CH.2010 and yao were otherwise eligible to join the pension scheme while in service (those who have completed 20 years of qualifying service) will be given an option mLB;; pension scheme and who agree to refund to the Bank the entire Bank’s Contribution to Provident Fund {along with accumulated interest thereon) received by them at the time of their resignation or later from the Bank.

S Kalyanasundaram

Ramani Konnayar

May 31, 2024, 6:43:31 AMMay 31
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
It is mentioned in page 6 - item 4(2)

Mahalingam Krishnamurthy

Jun 10, 2024, 12:11:12 AMJun 10
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends

The issue of refund of Bank's contribution to P.F. alongwith interest,  is creating confusion.  One interpretation is, interest to be paid on the Bank's  contributions till date ( i.e. upto  the date of commencement of pension payment). The other interpretation is that the amount of bank 's contribution received alongwith interest  , at the time of relieving.

Shall be thankful for an appropriate interpretation,  on the issue.

K.MAHALINGAM
UCO Bank Resignee.

the amount of bank 's contribution received alongwith interest  , at the time of relieving.

R BALAJI

Visvam Ambattur

Jun 10, 2024, 7:02:47 AMJun 10
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
You need to refund only the amount you got from the bank at time of resignation and/or subsequently due to any reason
Need not pay interest till date.
Regards,

MOHAN P

Jun 10, 2024, 8:11:19 AMJun 10
to bankpensioner

Dear Mr Mahalingam,

Need not have any confusion on refund of banks portion of PF on option of pension by resigned employees.

Bank's cir Or Settlement is crystal clear on the subject.

Pl read below:

b) Who agree to refund to the Bank the entire Bank's contribution to Provident Fund (along with accumulated interest thereon) received by them at the time of their resignation or later from the Bank”

Only bank's contribution along with accumulated  interest thereon received at the time of resignation need to refunded and no where it is mentioned pay up date interest there on.

No question of any interpretation than bank's official, Circular issued.

Regards
Mohan.P

Mahalingam Krishnamurthy

Jun 11, 2024, 12:45:42 AMJun 11
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohan ji

Thank you very much for your clarification on the issue.

Mahalingam. K.
UCO Bank resignee.
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2024 5:40:57 PM

S Ramanathan

Jun 11, 2024, 12:45:42 AMJun 11
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
I am a resignee of UCO Bank. I left the bank 27 years back after 20 years 3 months service.

So many years have passed and I misplaced/ lost all my documents relating to service in the bank.
UCO bank is asking for at least one payslip, last 10 month salary details and PF settlement statement.  All of these I don't have.

Can anyone guide me how I can claim pension benefits from UCO bank without any document?

I notice that PNB did not call for any such document compulsorily (it only says last 10 months details if available) whereas UCO says branch should not accept application unless complete with all documents such PF settlement statement, at least one pay slip etc.

S Ramanathan

Jun 11, 2024, 12:45:43 AMJun 11
to bankpensioner
I am a resignee of UCO Bank. I left the bank 27 years back after 20 years 3 months service.

So many years have passed and I misplaced/ lost all my documents relating to service in the bank.
UCO bank is asking for at least one payslip, last 10 month salary details and PF settlement statement.  All of these I don't have. I requested the bank to either provide me the details or advise me how to go about but there is no reply so far.

Can anyone guide me how I can claim pension benefits from UCO bank without any document?

I notice that PNB did not call for any such document compulsorily (it only says last 10 months details if available) whereas UCO says branch should not accept application unless complete with all documents such PF settlement statement, at least one pay slip etc. I am not allowed to submit application directly to HO also as per Circular.

R Balaji

Jun 11, 2024, 6:20:08 AMJun 11
to Bankpensioner Google
You may call your HO and ask for their help

MOHAN P

Jun 11, 2024, 7:49:53 AMJun 11
to bankpensioner
Dear Mr Ramanathan,

Note that you are eligible for option on pension as per terms stipulated, provided you refund the banks share of  PF amount with interest.

Learn that you have lost all records related to your employment with bank.(UCO)

Under this back drop first and foremost thing is please try to record your claim with your bank,(Within stipulated period) at the earliest with HO /Branch with available details such as date of joining, date of resignation,branches served /or any such vital information so as to enable them to search your service records.Naturally bank has to provide the details.

Even if the process is delayed you may get pension, once the refund is completed.

Get an acknowledgement from bank on your claim so that in future you can follow up the matter.

Seek assistance of your bank's retirees association too in this regard.
Regards
Mohan.P

S Ramanathan

Jun 12, 2024, 12:47:05 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much.
For the last one week, I am running from pillar to post requesting for details. No one has helped me so far either from the concerned branch or from HO.
My problem is no branch will accept my application since UCO circular does not allow branches to entertain application without the records. HO circular also says that it will not entertain applications directly sent to it.

I am clueless how I can force the bank to accept my application.

Just wondering if there are any such persons in the same predicament as mine. If so, how they are approaching the matter.

Ramalingam k.k

Jun 12, 2024, 6:10:33 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Kindly chck your gmails during the period. Any sofy copies possible. Also check your form 16 filed with IT. It may contain.

Ramalingam

Ultimate Recruiters gangadhar

Jun 17, 2024, 6:20:47 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
i am gangadhar ex employee of Andhra bank,
i have exit from bank in year 2005, after completing 21 yrs of service
i was given monthly pension , but not given leave encashment,
can any one help me ?

gangadhar
mumbai

--

Best regards,

Gangaadhar Oguri ,

PROPRIETOR

Ultimate Recruiters

ultima...@gmail.com

email: in...@ultimaterecruiters.in

Website: www.ultimaterecruiters.in

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/gangaadhar-oguri-71bb57150 Mob +91 9820597057

14 Dhankunj, Station Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 058

   We also Undertake  Employment Verification and

Background Screening Services that meet your needs.

Arun Sharma

Jun 24, 2024, 12:13:53 AM (3 days ago) Jun 24
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,

Is there any hope for resignee bank employees, who have put in service of 10 years and above but less than 20 years, to opt for pension as agreed and approved by Ministry of Finance in March 2024, which does not specify that minimum service of 20 years requirements, which is an addition made by PSB banks in their circulars issued. I guess no one is raising any concerns and looking at this opportunity that should also be available to such resignee employees of PSB .

Had such affected employees known this 20 years stipulation and many of them who more than 15 years of service would have given a second thought before resigning and had continued their services to complete 20 years, to get pension benefits that are available now.

Regards,

Arun S