OFFICERS ORGANISATION CIR ON MEETING DT 23rd SEPT WITH IBA

mohan p

Sep 25, 2022, 5:54:32 AM9/25/22
to bankpensioner

OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS'
 ON MEETING HELD ON 23rd SEPT'22. WITH IBA

DISCUSSIONS ON RESIDUAL ISSUES WITH IBA.

"PENSION UPDATION: IBA expressed that they are open to examine the payment of Ex-gratia
to pre 1986 retirees, as the same is outside the purview of Pension Regulations 1995. IBA
indicated that there is a need for harmonisation of DA prior to 2002 and couple of options need
to be examined on the basis of data to be collected/ provided by the Banks. However, we have
reiterated that the evaluation of cost for updation should be carried out as that of the one done
in 2010 to assess the position of the funds as our goal was updation of pension. Simultaneously,
we demanded that all banks should have the health of the pension funds examined and make
provisions, wherever necessary to ensure that the funds were sustainable in the long run"
28_2022_aiboc_r_Four officers' organisations_Residual issues.pdf
28_2022_aiboc_r_Four officers' organisations_Residual issues.pdf

ganpat dhond

Sep 26, 2022, 12:27:39 AM9/26/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
IBA,s positive move for harmonization of D A  prior to 2002 retirees is appreciated. But what matters is TIMING to HAPPEN  IT WITHOUT LOSS of time , because  most of the retirees in this group are above 80 years to 95 years  of age . Therefore IBA /AIBOC  /UFBU should remove this D. A discrimination blunder done by them  IMMEDIATELY.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

JSOMA SHEKARA

Sep 26, 2022, 12:27:39 AM9/26/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
In every BPS IBA comes with  empty bag without documents of cost details and expresses inability to consider updation due to paucity of funds and UFBU agree and decide to discuss further.

Sridhar Mandyam

Sep 26, 2022, 12:27:39 AM9/26/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
No mention of pension updation. How many pre 1986 retirees are there? Above 95 years. It is only eye wash.

Narayanan Venkateshwaran

Sep 26, 2022, 12:27:39 AM9/26/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Regarding updation everything is stll in amorphous state seeing from the phrases like to be done.alternatives to be seen cost factor to be seen etc
The question is when.?clamour for updation did not start yesterday.Even if 2010 is taken as reckoning date ,solid 10 yrs have passed by.
Should there not be a time frame?
Looks like showing lollipop infront of. Child and withdrawing it
Employees forum should have insisted for a time frame
How does the utterances of IBA in the joint meeting go with the contents of affidavit submitted to SC?

Nagaraju Kakani

Sep 26, 2022, 6:27:16 AM9/26/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sairam, We, All the Pre 2002 retirees/Pensioners will support you in your pleading and join with you in fighting for this to happen soon.
Thank you Sri Dhond Saheb.With respects to a very Super Senior Stalwart Citizen 🙏.
With regards,
Nagaraju Kakani
Hyderabad

krishna murthy

Sep 27, 2022, 12:04:37 AM9/27/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir I saw a circular issued by Punjab and send bank for pay.ent of bonus to all bank employee s pl plead for all pensioners some amount as exgratia payment for Diwali vkrishnMurthy Read chief manager Indian Bank DVRs 2001